Some people might call it a blog… but gee that sounds clinical dunnit?
Anyway here’s the place where you can find everything from dumb farm stories (defs need to to write more of them) to explanations for our moral code and ethics.
Gully Road Moral Code
These are the posts & articles that explain why we do what we do from an ethical perspective. They’re also the posts that have gotten me in a whole lotta keyboard warrior trouble lately ?
From packaging to product supply and even heavy things like ‘humane’ death… this is where you’ll find it. If you’re just having a browse it might make more sense to start from the bottom.
- Gully Road’s Ethical Mission – from Animal Welfare to Zero Waste
- Beef Treats for Dogs – The Grass-Fed Difference
- The Back Story – Where Gully Road’s Raw Dog Food Comes From
- Where our natural beef dog treats come from and why it’s important
- So what do we mean by Ethical, Sustainable and Environmentally conscious?
- Why we’re on the mooooove ?
- Rabbit for Dogs: Why wild is wonderful but farmed is pretty effed up
- This is why we don’t sell kangaroo meat
- Highest Welfare Produce for Dogs: Introducing our Ethical Beef Range
- Gummy Shark for Dogs – Is it an ethical, sustainable choice for treats?
Dog Nutrition and Feeding Guides
We’re all just human slaves to our dogs aren’t we? Here’s where you’ll find feeding and nutrition info about the products we stock at Gully Road.
- All About Beef Trachea Dog Treats
- Barking Up the Right Tree: Unleashing the Benefits of Raw Bones in Your Dog’s Diet
- The Science Behind Dehydrated Beef Treats: Why Puppies Love Them
- Is Beef Liver Good for Dogs?
- Do Dogs Really Need Synthetic Additives?
- An Overview of Dog Food Standards in Australia
- Unleashing the Past: The Ancestral Eating Habits of Our Furry Companions
- What Foods Should You Avoid for Your Dog?
- How to Look After Your Dog’s Teeth With Food
- Meal Sizes and Times for Your Dog Breed
Life in the Farm Lane
Just my dumb ramblings about all things farmy and lifey and doggish.
You’re in no danger of becoming any wiser or more worldly by reading these ones but I do enjoy writing these kinda stories. I need to pull my finger out and do more… especially one about the gorgeous old senior gal in the top photo and how she changed my life ?