Part of Gully Road’s nose-to-tail grass-fed beef range (powered by Provenir), grass-fed beef cheeks are nutritious and delicious ethically sourced treatos.
Dehydrated beef cheeks;
- are higher in protein and lower in overall fat than other beef dog treats
- low temperature dehydrated to preserve the nutritional content
- provide a healthy dose of key nutrients and amino acids
- rich in omega 3s
- low odour
- 100% grass-fed (read more about the benefits at the source story below), free-range and hormone free beef
- As part of our mission to reduce packaging waste, each product is hand-picked and hand-packed and will come loose in the box.
Storage: remember in hot or humid weather store your treatos in an airtight container in the fridge – or for the meatier & fur products (rabbit & beef) store in the freezer – you can even give your doggo the frozen treat for a longer lasting chew.
Like all Gully Road beef products, these cheeky prix are sourced directly from the farmer and processed calmly, kindly and without stress on-farm by Provenir. We then dehydrate them at our own little farm in Western Victoria to preserve all of the nutrients and healthy grass-fed fats. Grass-fed beef is;
- Approximately 65% lower in total fat
- Lower in trans fats
- Higher in fat-soluble vitamins
- Three to five times higher in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) – a well known anti-cancer fat with anti-inflammatory properties
- Higher in beta-carotene, a potent antioxidant which has anti-cancer properties
- Four times higher in vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol), which is essential for good for cardiovascular health and is also an anti-cancer vitamin
- About five times higher in total omega-3 fatty acids
This makes our beef dog treats a nutritional powerhouse for your doggo, not to mention pawsitively delicious!
These treatos are perfect for dogs of all sizes and typically last a medium-sized dog 1 hour.
Storage & Shelf Life: Beef cheeks have a fridge shelf life of 4 weeks or can be stored in the freezer and fed frozen or defrosted when required.