In keeping with ‘honouring the whole animal’ we’ve partnered with Provenir – an artisan grass-fed beef producer to use the meat, organs, bones and other parts in our EAT IT RAW products. This ensures that nothing is wasted, and everything is celebrated. To read more about this please see our article – ‘Highest Welfare Produce for Dogs: Introducing our Pastured Beef Range’.
NO Live Transport Beef
Provenir on-farm processing takes the abattoir to the farm, processing cattle in the very environment in which they were raised. This eliminates the need for live transport, allowing for the production of Australian beef with minimal stress to animals.
This mix can be used to complement your existing feed regime. Alternatively, feed this mix as 80% of your dog’s daily diet and add in 10% raw meaty bone and 10% fruit and veg. Generally, pets should consume around 2-3% of their body weight per day.
Typically, a standard recommendation is to consume 200 grams of food for every 10 kilograms of body weight.
The amount of food you should give your dog depends on their energy level and how much they exercise. If your dog is overweight and needs to lose weight, feed them about 2% of their body weight and make sure they get plenty of exercise.
If your dog is underweight, you should feed them closer to 3% of their body weight. To maintain good digestion and prevent bloating in larger dog breeds, we suggest dividing their required amount of food into two meals per day. This also curbs their constant search for food.
However, if necessary, you can feed them all at once. Your pet will experience a significant change with Gully Road Raw Food as they will feel satisfied for a longer period of time. Our food consists of real ingredients, unlike many highly processed products available in the market that are packed with fillers and additives, which your pet will pass through their system quickly.
In contrast, your pet will digest Gully Road Raw Food and absorb all the necessary nutrients before passing a minimal amount.
Typical nutrition information for grass-fed beef per 100 grams of grass-fed raw beef:
- Protein: Grass-fed beef typically contains around 20-25 grams of protein per 100 grams of raw beef.
- Total Fat: Grass-fed beef has a moderate amount of total fat, usually around 5-8 grams per 100 grams of raw beef.
- Saturated Fat: It contains approximately 2-3 grams of saturated fat per 100 grams of raw beef.
- Monounsaturated Fat: Grass-fed beef contains roughly 2-3 grams of monounsaturated fat per 100 grams of raw beef.
- Polyunsaturated Fat: It has approximately 0.5-1 gram of polyunsaturated fat per 100 grams of raw beef, including Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Calories: Grass-fed beef provides approximately 120-150 calories per 100 grams of raw beef.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Grass-fed beef is a good source of essential nutrients such as B vitamins (including B12, niacin, and riboflavin), zinc, selenium, iron, and phosphorus.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): Grass-fed beef is notable for its higher levels of CLA compared to grain-fed beef, even in its raw state.
Delivery Info We now deliver to VIC, NSW, ACT & QLD!! All EAT IT RAW products are dispatched frozen* and transported in refrigerated trucks (as opposed to our dehydrated products that are delivered through Australia Post). So if you order both dry and raw products in the same order – you will receive two separate deliveries. It is recommended to put the weekly RAW packs straight into the freezer and defrost 1x pack per day for your doggo’s meal (like human meat, it is best to defrost in the fridge overnight). *Note some defrost may occur in transport.
Packaging Info At Gully Road HQ, we get a real bee in our bonnet with wasteful single-use plastic packaging (don’t you!?), so we really strive to be plastic free. However, sometimes it’s just not practicable from a food hygiene, safety, and waste perspective. Luckily, there are so many environmentally conscious people out there like us that create wonderful products – so we found a happy medium in how our RAW food is packaged for your doggo. Plantic® trays are made from 1/3 plant-based materials & 2/3 recycled PET plastics – making them 100% recyclable! This includes the soft plastic film covering – as long as it remains connected to the tray. These trays are a great balance of minimising single-use plastic packaging and food safety.
Pack Size: 7 trays @ 400g