- Lanolin protects the sheep’s wool fibers and skin from environmental elements like rain and direct sunlight.
- Lanolin has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and skin-protecting properties.
- Lanolin is great for dogs’ skin, as it can dry quickly and reduces redness.
- Lanolin does not add moisture to the skin, but it simply retains the existing moisture.
- Lanolin is great for winter walks, especially on dry cold days. The cold air loves to dry the skin, while the cold ground prefers to dry the paws. This causes cracks in the paws.
- Lanolin is great for cracked paws because it has antibacterial properties that help heal the skin and prevent moisture from escaping.
These lanolin pots are hand made by Deanna, a country girl who loves to shear and has a passion for sheep. Deanna makes these products in her kitchen on a farming property in Culcairn, NSW.
See more about Deanna’s business, The Peeping Sheep and her other products (for humans) here.
Apply as needed to paws, nose or inflamed skin. This product contains only pure lanolin, so is completely safe for your dog to lick.